A Little About Me
Psychology has been a true calling of mine. I have always been fascinated with people and their unique stories. This passion for people and knowledge has fuelled a long line of academic and therapeutic work over the last 17 years.
I am fortunate to have worked in a variety of settings with many different people. Each new experience has lead me to the next chapter, but my role as a wife and mother has been significant in fuelling a special interest in working with families and children.
More recently, after my concurrent move to New Zealand (from South Africa), I have become motivated to qualify as a Psychologist in New Zealand.
Specialisations, Qualifications and Memberships:
- Mental health
- Trauma counselling
- Play therapy
- Sand tray therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Narrative therapy
- Bachelors in Social sciences
- Honors degree in Psychology
- Registration with the HPCSA as a Counsellor
- Master’s degree in Psychology (Play Therapy SA)
- Registered as an Intern Psychologist with the NZPB